20 beautiful sayings for Communion
Beautiful sayings for Communion give any greeting or invitation card a personal touch. We have put together a few suggestions for you and selected 20 religious and secular sayings for Communion. determined here you can find something suitable for the next communion.
Sayings for Communion from the Bible
These seven Bible passages provide a great sayings for Communion, which you can write a ticket for the communicant. With the Bible text for you to establish the reference to the religious occasion of the celebration.
- All things are possible to him who believes.
- He shall give his angels to guard you in all your ways.
- God says: I will never deprive you my help, never let you down.
(Joshua 1, 5b)
- Ask, and it shall be given you; seek and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened.
- I'm going to preface you an angel to protect you on your way and will bring you into the place that I have prepared for you.
(2. Moses 23, 20)
- Let scare you nothing and never lose courage; for I your God, am with you wherever you go.
- I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
Display Gifts for Communion
Is in your family soon communion before and you're still looking for an original gift? How about having a personal guardian angel? This and other great ideas you'll find at Geschenkidee.de.
Sayings for Communion from the literature
In literature you can find beautiful passages which are suitable as sayings for Communion and give a more expressive a map. Just as these six quotes from famous authors:
- This above all: Be true to yourself! And it follows as the night the day, you can not be false to any man.
- You have to carve his life out of the wood that you have available.
- We can not mold the children according to our senses; as God gave us, we must have them and love them.
(Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
- The freedom of man is not that he can do what he wants, but the fact that he does not do what he does not want.
(Jean Jaques Rousseau)
- As with lifetimes, so it is with the days:
none of us enough, no one is quite nice, each has its imperfection. But expect them together as a sum of joy and life comes out.
- If all the doors closed and the windows are darkened, you must not believe to be alone. For God is with you and your guardian angel. And why should they need light to see what you're doing?
Other appropriate sayings for Communion
Here you can find more sayings for Communion from unknown authors and proverbs, which can also fit the occasion. Even so you can express or supplement your good wishes for the communicant.
- God will give you
For every storm a rainbow
For every tear a laugh
For each concern views
And a help in every difficulty
For every problem that sends life
a friend to share it
a beautiful song for every sigh
and an answer to every prayer
- I wish you that not all what you think and what you do, evaporates in the fast pace of everyday life, but that something remains of all that and continues to work beyond the boundaries of your life also.
- Do not believe everything you're told, but I believe that anything is possible.
- Turn your face to the sun, the shadows will fall behind you.
- We need bread to live.
We need the Bible to want to live.
- For those who can wait, everything comes.
- I wish you every day that you
- live love where there is hatred,
- can forgive where you insulted,
- the truth say where error there,
- Joy doing, where there is sadness.