Size chart for babies and children
Read here to find out what sizes children have on average in the first months and years and how you can easily measure. We've put together for you all size tables for babies and children.
Measure sizes for children
The dress size of a child is determined primarily by its height and its proportions. The values of the size tables are average values in the respective age groups. However, they are as the, as the values of many children soft, at least temporarily, largely on the average values from. It also is worth the sizes of the manufacturer before buying to compare, because, unfortunately, size specifications of manufacturers are sometimes very different.
- Sizes for children - Height: The height of your child you measure the best front of a wall. With a tape measure you measure now from head up to the sole.
- Sizes for children - Chest: The chest is the strongest part of your chest that you can horizontally measure with the tape measure.
- Sizes for children - Waist: Waist circumference measures you loose once around the waist of your child. Sometimes it is also called Waist size.
- Sizes for children - Hips: The hip size is measured on the other hand horizontally with the tape around the Po around.
- Sizes for children - stride: The step length is measured on the inside of the leg from the crotch to the heel.
Display Book review: The Secret happier children
Children are developing incredibly fast in the early years. Parents often encounter barriers to proper handling of the offspring. The international bestseller "The Secret of happy children" helps these hurdles to overcome and gives tips for a relaxed together during this time.
Size Chart: baby, toddler and child
All sizes for children are given in centimeters.