Beefhack, Tatar, beef patty: This beef is extremely low in fat and is made from only the finest cuts of meat.
As part of a healthy diet the Beefhack is becoming increasingly important. Here, the lean beef is known as tartar since. 1851 the minced meat owes the Asian Tartars his name. The myth says that the horsemen to have ridden raw beef under the saddle crumbly. As I said: A fairy tale! The French master chef August Escoffier helped the Tartars meat to popularity. He created the steak tartare in 1921, is served at the fine raw ground beef with a sauce of mustard and egg base. From France, the steak came his triumph over the French-speaking Switzerland to Germany. In the 1960s and 1970s Tatar was a hit! Other trade names are Beefsteakhack or beef patty. The meat may in this case contain no more than six percent fat. For particularly high-Tatar head and top of the fillets are processed. But also from the upper shell or incorrect fillet can be produced good beef patty. Beefhack contains only 112 kcal per 100 grams. By comparison, ground beef contains 188 calories, mixed minced meat of beef and pork, even 224 kilocalories per 100 grams.
Preparing Beefhack - so you succeed
Traditionally Beefhack or Beefsteakhack is eaten raw. Therefore you should consume it always the same day. It is best to even make the beef patty from a piece of high-quality beef itself.
- Cutting the fillet only into thin slices, this then longitudinally into strips and then into small cubes.
- For 600 grams of beef you need a small onion, four anchovy fillets, four fresh egg yolks, a gherkin, a little mustard, lemon juice, one to two splashes of Tabasco and Worcestershire sauce.
- Other ingredients include four capers, cayenne pepper, chopped parsley, salt and pepper.
- If you have prepared the meat, onion, anchovies and cucumber are finely chopped then.
- The yolks you verquirlst in a bowl.
- Mix egg yolk with Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco, mustard, lemon juice and cayenne pepper.
- Then come to onion, anchovies, cucumber, capers and chervil.
- Mix well and season to taste.
- You can now stir the Beefhack or you reaching out meat and sauce separately.
If you like no raw meat, you can shape, sauté in a nonstick pan from both sides and enjoy a burger as the Beefhack also Hamburger Patty.